Newsletter of BOBCATSSS Association Issue #43

Таня Тодорова t.todorova at unibit.bg
Sun Feb 13 09:00:49 CET 2022

*Dear Colleagues,*

Attached you will find the *Issue #4**3* of the Newsletter of BOBCATSSS
Association (A.K.A. European Association for Library Education and Research
(EUCLID), https://bobcatsss.info/.

In Content: Latest news for BOBCATSSS 2022, 23-25 May in Debrecen;
Challenge for students to celebrate 30-ty years BOBCATSSS; International
Project Collaboration (BOBCATSSS) course (BA Level /10 ECTS), offered by
OsloMet and announcement about BOBCATSSS 2023; news from UCL Department of
Information Studies, UK; Facultat d'Informació i Mitjans Audiovisuals
<https://www.ub.edu/portal/web/biblioteconomia-documentacio>, Universitat
de Barcelona; ECIL 2023 and DECriS Erasmus+ Project. And* Valentine to
Information Science* by Jenna Hartel!

*Enjoy reading! *

Now, we are open a Call for submissions for the next *Issue #44 (April
2022)*.

You are cordially invited to contribute with:

·       Presentation of  LIS Schools, Departments, Specialties

·       Projects, events and initiatives of LIS Schools, Departments,
Specialties

·       News from Members and Partners

We will be glad to receive your materials to 15th March 2022, sending to:
t.todorova at unibit.bg – Tania Todorova and/or to: gascon at ub.edu - Jesús
Gascón García.

Best wishes!

BOBCATSSS Association Board Members