VS: Sage survey

Mariann Cecilie Løkse mariann.lokse at uit.no
Mon Dec 11 14:52:42 CET 2023

Hei!
Videresender denne undersøkelsen til de av dere som måtte være interessert. (Se e-post under.)

Mvh
Mariann Løkse

[cid:image002.png at 01DA2C41.B0A487C0]
Mariann Løkse
Seksjonssjef
Universitetsbiblioteket, Avdeling for publikumstenester
T: +47 77 64 41 46 | M: +47 41 69 22 42
mariann.lokse at uit.no<mailto:mariann.lokse at uit.no>
Tilhøyrsel
UiT Noregs arktiske universitet

My name is Linda Bennett. I work for Gold Leaf, as small consultancy, and I hope that you don’t mind my getting in touch to ask of you a humble favour. My colleague, Annika Bennett, and have been commissioned by Sage Publishing to carry out a survey about new kinds of resource and how they are being used in academic libraries, in three different regions, one of which is the UK and Ireland.

We should be very grateful if you (or a suitable colleague) could help us by completing the survey; the results will show how existing and future resources should be developed and will therefore be a fundamental part of Sage’s strategic planning. If you also belong to a consortium and could send the link to its members, we should be doubly grateful.  As a token of appreciation, Sage will donate $5 to IFLA for every response received and Gold Leaf will send the headline results to everyone who requests them and completes the survey. Neither respondents nor their institutions will be identified in reports and other outputs from the survey.
The link is here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HFN9WJZ

The survey will be open until Friday 22nd December.
Thank you in advance!

Very best wishes,

Linda

[cid:image001.png at 01DA26BE.A2A401B0]