Invitasjon til seminar: Reflecting Back & Thinking Forward

Sunne, Linn T linn.t.sunne at innlandetfylke.no
Wed Mar 31 21:51:59 CEST 2021

Hei,

Jeg videresender denne invitasjonen til seminar 12-15.april. Det er IFLAs seksjoner for Public Libraries
og Literacy and Reading (der jeg er med) som arrangerer, og seminaret er gratis. Husk å gå inn på sida og
registrere dere. Jeg gleder meg særlig til å høre Children’s Laureates/Ambassadors, en ordning jeg skulle
ønske vi hadde i Norge.
Med vennlig hilsen
Linn T. Sunne
Rådgiver og litteraturformidler
Innlandet fylkesbibliotek

Telefon: 984 37927
E-post: linn.t.sunne at innlandetfylke.no
<mailto:linn.t.sunne at innlandetfylke.no%0b>
[cid:image001.png at 01D7260B.6B4E2C60]

Innlandet fylkeskommune
Telefon: 62 00 08 80
www.innlandetfylke.no<https://www.innlandetfylke.no/>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D7260B.6B4E2C60]

Dear Friends

Join IFLA’s Literacy and Reading and Public Libraries Sections for our exciting  Reflecting Back &
Thinking Forward<https://reflectingbackandthinkingforward.wordpress.com/> online, mid-term Seminar 12-15
April 2021.

On 12th April we invite you to  ‘meet’ the world’s Children’s Laureates/Ambassadors and hear of their
vision for the future - the virtual equivalent of ‘Welcome Drinks’.

On the 13th and 14th we will be look at how public libraries worldwide have responded to COVID and how the
lessons learnt will impact the future. We will also explore some of the great initiatives around reading
and literacy that have emerged during this time and how we can expand on this.

We are also excited to be offering a session in Portuguese which also explores these issues.

Our program will wind up on the 15th with the mid-term meetings of both Standing Committees. Everyone is
welcome.

For further information and to register (essential) please visit our
website<https://reflectingbackandthinkingforward.wordpress.com/>. The event is FREE.

We’re looking forward to catching up with you soon and Spread the Word!